The Tensaw Jacket's durable 8oz waxed shelter cloth shell develops a rich patina over time. Set-in sleeves provide flattering structure through the shoulders, while gusseted underarms, a bi-swing back, and classic fit through the midsection allow for a full-range of motion. A cotton liner inspired by Alabama red clay adds a touch of color to the interior, and a collar lined with Bedford corduroy provides welcome protection from the cold. Large front bellow pockets allow for ample storage and additional hand warmer pockets. A hidden Napoleon pocket keeps cellphones and other valuables dry and provides easy access without releasing heat. For Tall sizes, add 2" to the total length and 1" to the sleeve length.
Looking for a jacket for milder climates? Check out the Tensaw ES Jacket. It has the same great styling as the Tensaw with a lighter exterior shell.
– Durable 8oz waxed shelter cloth (50°F and below)
– Designed for comfort and mobility
– Stand up collar lined with Bedford cord
– Bi-swing back and gusseted underarms for full-range of motion
– Cotton lining inspired by Alabama red clay
– Made in the U.S.A with imported materials