Dry Roll Top Tote Bag (Green)Regular price $185.00
Built with tough 840-denier nylon tarpaulin fabric coated with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), water simply cannot penetrate it. The advantages of using a nylon fabric with this coating are lightness of weight, flexibility and abrasion resistance. The highly-flexible TPU coating is resistant to ultraviolet light and chemicals, ensuring durability and longevity without breakdown from hard use. The seams are radio-frequency (RF) welded, a cement-free process that permanently fuses the fabric layers together, assuring flexible integrity without fail. All webbing and padding is securely stitched to an additional layer of the waterproof fabric, which is then RF-welded to the bags body. This is the same construction as used in the manufacture of white-water rafting gear, where equipment failure could have fatal consequences.
- 2-wide webbing handles with neoprene grip
- Adjustable, removeable shoulder strap with pad
- Built with tough and flexible 840D nylon TPU
- MOLLE webbing and D-rings for gear attachment
- RF-welded seams for lasting integrity
- Waterproof roll-top closure with side-cinch buckles